Devices and machines get smarter day by day and find their way to all spheres of life and businesses of any size.
If you know all ins and outs С++ Development and would like to help us develop an IoT project, then welcome on board.
Our project includes development of smart home climate solutions for a client operating in the heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) domain. Together with the client, we bring smart climate solutions in terms of wireless connectivity and intelligent control for any type of property, whether it is an apartment block, an industrial building, a hotel, or a country house to help reduce energy consumption for our client’s customers and for society at large.
- At least 5 years of experience with C/C++
- Strong knowledge of Qt
- Experience with QML
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Design separate components, modules, classes, devices
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software and hardware
- Perform different types of testing
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to the development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the customer and customer partners
- Comply with the best engineering practices, technical standards, and quality criteria set forth on the project
- Report status and progress according to the project and company demands\
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures, and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
- Escalate technical issues to the Architect, Team Lead, and Project Manager
- Improve your qualification within the areas of expertise at various training courses, seminars, and/or other educational organizations