Are you a People person with solid communication and organizational skills? Do you have a passion and curiosity to build a strong team that will deliver great results to its customers? Then you are in the right place at the right time!
As a Program Coordinator, you have a chance to work closely with a Project manager and a Resource manager. You will play an advisory role to the Project Manager in people management activities, taking active role in recruitment coordination process and a lot more.
Our team is an actively growing group of people, who are used to working proactively, making quick decisions, and dealing with challenges as fast as it’s possible. We do care about people we work with and need your help to make sure we don’t miss on anything important.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- People-oriented mindset. Empathy is your strongest skill
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Proactiveness and flexibility to fast-changing environment
- Upper-Intermediate written and spoken English
- Support a Resource/Department Manager with daily tasks
- People management (monitor overall team spirit and motivation, handle F2F meetings, act as a coach for the team in people related questions, help with performance reviews, work with roadmaps, etc.)
- Coordinate recruitment process
- Help with resource management (coordinate employees between branches, forecast their load and project changes if it’s needed)
- Prepare reports/statistics on PM’s request
- Participate in project meetings — planning, organization