We are looking for a Sitecore Developer to be a part of the big development team managed by the Customer in order to create Sitecore based eCom solution in automotive domain for different brands.
The Customer is a big Swedish company; one of its departments specializes in the development of eCom solutions in different areas and domains.
We are working on a Web-based eCom solution in the automotive domain built on top of Sitecore 10 as a backend and ReactJS as a frontend. The solution is expected to be used for 23 different brands where each brand has its own landing and the functionality across brands may differ. Twelve different projects will contribute into the whole solution.
The solution provides usual eCom flows such as supporting different part catalogs, searching the part, adding parts to cart, making checkout and payment.
The MVP for the first brand is planned for April, 2021.
The management (budget, planning, tracing, etc.) is done from Customer side.
The teams are hybrid (Sweden, Ukraine).
4 teams are expected: 2 Sitecore backend; 2 ReactJS frontend and they are to collaborate.
The long-term assignment
• Higher academic education in the relevant area for the profile, preferably in Engineering or Information Technologies
• At least 3 years of commercial experience in .NET and C# development
• At least 3 years of experience as a software engineer in the Web development
• At least 2 years of experience with Sitecore, experience in Sitecore 10 is a plus
• Proven experience with Agile Methodologies (Scrum is preferred)
• Intermediate or higher level of written and spoken English
• Develop backend part of Web-based eCom solution using Sitecore platform and .NET & C#
• Analyze, investigate and fix the detected bugs
• Discuss the requirements directly with the end-Customer
• Create the necessary documentation to ensure the continuity and maintenance of the solution
• Estimate the tasks and actively collaborate with the end Customer on the status and plans
• Tightly collaborate with both frontend and backend teams
• Health & Legal support
• Discount program
• Sport activities
• Outstanding offices
• Comfortable place in a cozy room
• Continuous education
• Flexible schedule
• Remote work
• Diversity of Domains & Businesses
• Variety of technology