Would you like to join a start-up in the retail sector based in Saudi Arabia? We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented and skillful Test Engineer. Keep reading!
The core idea of the project is to develop the events and booking platform. The project assumes integration with local payment systems and with different events and tickets providers.
The project consists of a cross-platform Mobile application (booking platform) and a Web application (landing page).
We are starting the project development from scratch. First off, we will perform a Discovery phase, where the team will finalize the project scope, prepare the design for the Web app, and prepare the Test strategy.
Then we are going to start the development phase and release the first version during 3-4 months.
- Familiarization and analysis of requirements and help in their clarification
- Estimate required testing activities
- Design tests and create required test documentation
- Perform manual Functional, Regression, and Compatibility testing (Web, Mobile)
- Report issues, monitor reported issues, and verify when they are resolved
- Effectively collaborate with team members to achieve the best results
- Hold regular and clear status and progress reporting
- At least 3+ years of experience in quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software testing fundamentals
- Experience working with requirements, participation in requirements clarification process
- Experience with full lifecycle testing
- Proven ability to design tests providing full requirements coverage
- Experience in test documentation creation: bug reports, test cases, checklists, etc.
- Solid technical background, experience in SQL, Chrome Dev Tools
- At least basic knowledge of estimation techniques, hands-on experience estimating tasks of various complexity
- Perfect verbal communication skills, proven ability to describe complex matters in an easy way
- Good written communication, experience composing complex emails, creating various documentation, including user-related
- At least Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus
- Knowledge and experience working with Corezoid
- Ability to follow existent project processes, may suggest process enhancement. Basic knowledge of SCRUM and Kanban
- Knowledge of characteristics of good requirements. Ability to compose good-worded requirements related questions
- Good communication skills: ability to explain complex matters so they are easily understood by the audience, ability to handle communication in own area of responsibility