Sigma Software is looking for a Test Automation Engineer who would like to team up with a Seattle-based company named SkyKick. Helping IT providers be more successful in the cloud, SkyKick plays an important role in the Microsoft cosmos.
We cooperate with a Seattle-based company named SkyKick. Helping IT providers be more successful in the cloud, SkyKick plays an important role in the Microsoft cosmos.
The product we work on is a suite of tools for migrating businesses from Gmail/Microsoft Exchange and other Email servers into Microsoft 365.
SkyKick Migration Suite provides IT partners with an automated migration tool to accelerate a cloud business with comprehensive planning, accurate provisioning, no lost data, and a great end-user experience. Unlike other Office 365 migration tools that focus primarily on moving server-side data — one step in a comprehensive migration-consulting project — SkyKick technology automates 90% of the manual effort and helps partners manage all of the essential steps across the entire migration project.
Technologies — C#, SpecFlow, any test runners Xunit/Nunit/MSTest
Long-term project: from 1 year
· 3+ years of experience with manual and automated testing
· At least 2 years of experience in developing automation tests for web-oriented projects
· Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
· Good understanding of the development processes
· Good knowledge and experience using Test Design techniques
· At least good knowledge of test automation specifics, approaches, tools, etc.
· At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English
· Identifying and selecting the automation test cases
· Applying various designs and documenting the automation test strategy
· Creating an automation test plan and getting approval
· Creating, enhancing, debugging, and running the test cases
· Collating and monitoring the defect management process
· Managing the changes and executing regression tests
· Coming up with exact solutions for problems related to object identity and error handling
· Interacting with clients to solve the various issues they face and updating on the situation