Are you a Frontend Architect interested in React and Three.js? Are you full of ideas and inspired to create robust and beautiful solutions? Do you feel excited about challenging tasks? If yes, then join our dynamic project!
You will work on an efficient visual platform, which dramatically improves the experience of browsing the web on any device without any plugins or responsive design. The project is on the active development phase and the main technology stack is based on the WebGL/three.js technology on the frontend and Ruby on the backend.
Our customer is a startup from the UK that is extremely open to the professional opinion of the team, so you will have a chance to initiate changes, choose technologies and approaches.
We are developing a cutting-edge visual platform called to help others enhance their web experience and make the process of web browsing smooth on any device.
- 6+ years of delivering software
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Expertise working within modern frontend frameworks like React.js
- Highly proficient in building fully interactive and visually complex user interfaces from scratch
- Confidently able to translate a design mock-up into a near-pixel-perfect implementation across browsers
- Experience using modern development tooling, like precompiles (e.g. — Webpack, Babel) and preprocessors (e.g. SASS, LESS)
- Working with API’s and third party integrations is your second nature
- Strong understanding of responsive design and development
- Experience with test-driven development and basic understanding of QA Processes
- Understanding of common user interface guidelines and standards applied to web and mobile
- Familiar with SEO and web analytics practices and platforms
- Experience working alongside a creative team to negotiate and influence the design process
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
- Passion for both the user and developer experiences
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Tech lead commercial experience
- Mentoring activities in practice
- Build out web applications based on React.js
- Lead front-end code reviews with your teammates
- Run reviews to guarantee the structure and design of the applications follow the standards and guidelines
- Generate documentation about UI architecture, interactions, and behaviors with REST APIs or any other mechanism to process data
- Implement front-end development workflows: building systems, dependency management, quality checkers (linting)
- Support sales and project managers with technical insights, leading to the creation of budgets and schedules for projects
- Apply wisdom and knowledge to resolve issues and challenges while looking for new innovative solutions