Do you want to work in the telecommunication domain? Would you like to be a part of a talented team caring about their product? Then join us!
We are developing a platform, which helps engineers plan and design mobile network rollout and upgrades. As a developer, you will participate in a true Scrum process, working with microservices architecture and innovative technology.
If you like working with cutting-edge technologies, enjoy direct communication with customers, and value participation in a true Scrum process, then this project is for you!
The project is for one of the world biggest Telecom providers. It assumes software development of web-based applications for network configuration and site design as well as design and development of the software tools for multi-domain software platform in Radio, Core, and Mobile Backhaul domains for various engineering activities: Site Design, Product Configuration, Integration, and Quality Assurance.
Main technologies: .NET Core, Entity Framework Core, TypeScript, Knockout.js.
- 2+ years in commercial .NET development
- Excellent OOP/OOD skills and excellent quality of produced code
- Strong experience with ASP .NET Core, ASP .NET Web API
- Strong experience with TypeScript, Knockout.js
- Experience with Ninject
- Deep understanding of Entity Framework Core
- Proven skills in unit test frameworks and tools
- Good knowledge of relational DB concepts, SQL Server
- Experience in development of enterprise systems with a multi-tier architecture
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Come up with well-designed technical solutions and robust code
- Develop new features and components, refactor, debug, and maintain software
- Peer code reviews, following engineering practices
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Analyze requirements and prepare detailed design for the features
- Create technical documentation
- Closely cooperate with QA Engineers
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer
- Be an active member of the scrum process, take part in estimation, grooming and planning sessions
- Health & Legal support
- Discount program
- Sport activities
- Outstanding offices
- Comfortable place in a cozy room
- Continuous education
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work
- Diversity of Domains & Businesses
- Variety of technology