We welcome a person with in-depth knowledge of TypeScript or Node.js, who wants to open up space for professional development.
We would like to see you in our team if you are ready to be the one who supports and gives a clear vision to the Customer, takes ownership of the product, and can contribute to its development.
The customer provides a full cycle of big data processing for the automotive market.
We are building up a Sync Machine, which is a fully configurable system that should, on the one hand, migrate various input files into a new & common schema and synchronize records from the new schema back into the current systems.
The Data Distribution unit is currently working with regular weekly data production cycles. The primary project goal is to implement the instant data processing and allow to get the new data immediately to the subscribed clients. The distribution software itself is developed through agile teams in sprints. Testing of the software is mostly manually done. In addition to this, DD has to provide new services ideally as microservice web applications. For this infrastructure, knowledge of testing automation as well as of the setup of continuous deployment (CD) pipelines is necessary.
Team: 5 Back End Developers, AQA, DevOps, PM\Scrum Master, Architect.
• 2+ years of commercial experience with TypeScript or Node.js
• Experience with serverless
• Good knowledge of TDD, DDD principles: basic understanding, SOLID (SRP at least)
• High proficiency in API Gateway (with Websocket as well)
Nice to have:
• Knowledge in AWS environment, Dynamo DB, S3, Lambda
• Clean Architecture, Azure DevOps
• Good communication skills
• Ability to take ownership for deliverables, rather than task-oriented approach