Do you like challenging tasks? Are you looking for a strong team that will inspire and stimulate you to new stages of your professional development?
Then join us!
Sigma Software is looking for a .NET Developer to join our large team.
We are looking for a .NET Developer willing to join us and start working on a new project that is in the active development stage.
• At least 3 years of commercial solutions development and maintenance experience (at least 5 years for Senior level candidate)
• Experience of developing distributed systems
• Solid understanding and successful usage experience of OOP/OOD, SOLID principles, design templates
• Experience in C# and .NET Framework / .NET Core
• Knowledge and experience in ASP.NET MVC
• Web API experience
• Experience in using source control systems, e.g. GIT
• Experience of writing testable code, writing and maintaining unit tests, API tests, integration tests
• ORM systems knowledge (Entity Framework)
• Understanding and work experience in databases design, creation/update of its entities and SQL
• Experience in peer-to-peer architecture design and code reviews (Bitbucket)
• Understanding of SOA architecture
The following will be a plus:
• Experience with PostgreSQL
• Experience with Angular
• Experience of using Kendo MVC Telerik UI for Angular / ASP.NET Core
• Experience in working in projects where communication with different teams is needed
• Experience of developing highly loaded and distributed systems
• Health & Legal support
• Discount program
• Sport activities
• Outstanding offices
• Comfortable place in a cozy room
• Continuous education
• Flexible schedule
• Remote work
• Diversity of Domains & Businesses
• Variety of technology
As a Software Developer, you will:
• Design, implement, debug portions of software, including modules and components, complete software systems of considerably small size and medium
• Design and develop unit, integration, or automated end-to-end tests
• Dev-test own code, check key scenarios, corner and edge cases prior to changing task development status to Done
• When designing and implementing portions of software, follow best engineering practices required by company SDLC and guidelines
• Play supervisory, advisory, and coaching roles for one or a number of Junior specialists, ensure their assigned tasks delivery thanks to guidance and peer reviews
• Participate in requirements clarification sessions, raise questions about assigned task inputs and requirements, in ready-to-send form, where necessary
• Peer-review design and code with middle and senior level specialists, be proactive, and request reviews instead of waiting for somebody to enforce it
• Participate in estimation and planning sessions
• Where applicable, take responsibility as a feature-leader or a feature-responsible for ensuring feature delivery through the whole cycle, from requirements solicitation, through implementation and dev testing, to ensuring all defects are corrected cross stack and cross team
• Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
• Track progress of tasks assigned to him/her against estimate and schedule. Raise any foreseen issues proactively and in advance
• Participate in project and team meetings, provide relevant contributions and information
• Report status and progress according to the project and Company demands
• Where applicable, contribute in build and deployment automation
• Actively and permanently work on self-development and self-education, making lessons learned for further advancement to Middle position
• Improve your qualification within the area(s) of expertise at various training courses, seminars, and/or other educational organizations
• Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer
Our client is one of the leading retail companies in Ukraine. The company owns the largest national retail chain.
The company’s stores operate in a “soft discounter” mode. The range of products on offer is approx. 3500 articles, these are food and non-food essential goods.
The project is dedicated to the development of a new solution for use as a back-office system for a retail store. We face the task of developing a new solution that will replace the existing 1C base. This solution assumes a microservices architecture that will help optimize the internal processes of the store.
The solution is to be highly loaded, it should be available in 99.9% cases when 1000 concurrent end-users are working with it. So, the solution design and implementation should fulfill these requirements.