We are looking for a Middle/Senior .NET Developer.
Join our talented development team to create new exciting projects!
You are open to new ideas, willing to work on challenging tasks, ready to make them more modern and flexible, and competitive enough in the market. Then our team is waiting for you.
• 5+ years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications
• Excellent knowledge of C# programming language and .NET platform (.NET Framework 4.x, .NET Core)
• Strong OOP/OOD skills
• Hands-on experience with microservices, SOA, and REST
• Experience in API development using ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Core
• Experience in database design and development (MS SQL Server or similar RDBMS)
• At least basic experience in Docker
• Experience in Agile software development processes (Scrum, Kanban)
• Upper-Intermediate level of English
• ASP.NET Boilerplate and/or ASP.NET Zero frameworks
• WCF and/or ASMX technologies
• message-broker software (RabbitMQ, Kafka, or similar)
• BizTalk Server
• CI/CD configuration
WHAT WE OFFER
Work remotely with Sigma Software
• Work closely with the team to ensure the achievement of project goals.
• Play supervisory, advisory, and coaching roles for the team.
• Contribute to the technical and software design decisions within and across all the teams.
Since the product is complicated enough, one of the first tasks and challenges will be to become acquainted with the current architecture on the level sufficient to make decisions.
• Ensure a successful migration to a microservices architecture and eliminate Biz Talk.
• Guarantee a migration of WCF SOAP services to REST architecture (built with ASP.NET Core); changing hosting model to Docker containers
Our customer holds leading positions in the Swedish and Danish public sectors as a high-quality IT product provider. Our cooperation with them has been successfully evolving for more than 12 years. During this time, we established trustful and mutually respectful relations.
It is a well-structured, modern, scalable and flexible business platform based on a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). The application has a wide range of standard functions and components and can be configured to support any organizations’ domain, processes, and business rules.
One of the platform’s primary purposes is to use in grants management, and most of the grants in Denmark are managed through this platform.
Our task is to make the solution modern and flexible and be more competitive, and exceed expectations.