• At least 2 years of commercial experience in mobile development
• Excellent OOP/OOD skills and superior quality of produced code
• Strong knowledge of Swift and functional programming
• Strong knowledge of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
• Good understanding of data-driven & event-driven design concepts
• General understanding of key business problems that can conflict with established architectural patterns (tree or graph app navigation, deep-linking, offline-mode support, etc.)
• Experience with CI/CD systems
• Experience with Unit Testing
• Openness to learning new things (like Flutter, GraphQL, backend services implementation, etc.)
• At least Intermediate level of English
• Work with the team to determine requirements, review UI/UX designs
• Feature development for iOS and potentially backend platforms
• Debugging, design, and general problem-solving
• Communication with customers Product Owners and other teams
The mobile development world is a dynamic industry with lots of new things delivered by the global community. We know it because our numerous and seasoned mobile team has already delivered dozens of products. And now we would like you as a part of our team to join forces and get even higher achievements!
We are looking for an engaged, positive thinker with good communication skills to join our team. Be smart and use services that boost product and help to grow a satisfied user base. We love technology and think that apps are all about the personal touch and user experience. We truly believe we can influence that in the products we develop. We love to learn and share knowledge, and that is the main driver of our internal mobile community!
Our customer is an online grocery & delivery platform, which modernizes the way people buy locally sourced ingredients from independent food providers.
The project is an FMCG startup developed as a platform for grocery stores. The product provides a possibility to present (B2B) and buy products (B2C) thanks to one platform. The platform equips high-end grocers with an easy-to-use way of marketing, e-commerce, and service tools, paving the way for smooth online ordering and delivery right to your door.