We welcome a motivated Senior ReactJS Developer to be a part of the big development team managed by the Customer. We are creating a Sitecore-based eCom solution in the automotive domain for different brands.
• Higher academic education in the relevant area for the profile, preferably in Engineering or Information Technologies
• 3+ years’ experience in Web application development
• 2+ years’ experience with ReactJS
• 2+ years’ experience with HTML/CSS
• Proven experience with Agile Methodologies (Scrum is preferred)
• Experience with Sitecore JSS is a plus
• Develop Frontend part of Web-based eCom solution using ReactJS, HTML, CCS. Also, Sitecore JSS might be used
• Analyze, investigate and fix the detected bugs
• Discuss the requirements directly with the end-Customer
• Create the necessary documentation to ensure the continuity and maintenance of the solution
• Estimate the tasks and actively collaborate with the end Customer on the status and plans
• Tightly collaborate with both frontend and backend teams
The Customer is a big Swedish company. One of its departments specializes in the development of eCom solutions in different areas and domains.
We are creating a Web-based eCom solution in the automotive domain built on top of Sitecore 10 as a backend and ReactJS as a frontend. The solution is expected to be used for 23 different brands where each brand has its own landing and the functionality between brands may differ. 12 different projects will contribute to the whole solution.
The solution provides usual eCom flows such as supporting different part catalogs, searching the part, adding parts to cart, making checkout and payment.
The MVP for the first brand is planned for April, 2021.
The management (budget, planning, tracing, etc.) is done from the Customer side.
The teams are hybrid (Sweden, Ukraine).
4 teams are expected: 2 Sitecore Backend; 2 ReactJS Frontend and they are to collaborate.
The long-term assignment (1 — 1.5 years) is expected.