• Strong working experience using Python
• Experience in frameworks (Django, Flask)
• Good knowledge of AWS (good understanding of AWS services, Lambda functions, etc., experience with Serverless / Zappa / AWS SAM, Athena as a plus)
• Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
• Good knowledge of Linux
• Good knowledge of TDD, SOLID principles
• High proficiency in REST API
• Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English
• Experience with Docker, Vagrant, Virtualenv
• Knowledge of bash scripting
• Experience with Airflow, AWS Lambda, Redis
• Experience with PHP
• Knowledge of other programming languages
• Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
• Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
• Perform unit and integration testing
• Participate in peer code and design reviews
• Participate in estimation and planning sessions
• Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
• Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer’s partners
• Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
• Comply with the best engineering practices, technical standards, and quality criteria set forth on the project
We are working with rapidly growing US AdTech company Beeswax. Founded by three ex-Googlers, it has a highly technical team and an excellent technical culture.
If you enjoy working in a team that drives new business value creation, then this job is for you!