• 3+ years of experience in testing
• Ability to interpret business requirements and functional requirements with minimal documentation
• Experience with Manual Testing, Exploratory Testing, creating test cases, also TestRail
• Detail-oriented, able to manage a great deal of complexity, great communication skills and self-driven
• ISTQB Certification will be a plus
• Upper-Intermediate level of English
• Someone that will help the team make sure all scenarios are covered by either manual or automated tests (GUI or API)
• Someone with a critical mindset that will attack the service from other viewpoints than the developers have already done. The focus for this task should be more on a test design to understand the domain from another viewpoint, but in the long run, there need to be skills primarily for manual tests (with some understanding of automation).
Do you want to join a challenging Game Tech project on development of one of the largest mobile gambling platforms with millions of users? Then we are waiting for you!
Our client is one of the EU’s biggest Game Tech companies, owner of one of the largest mobile gambling platforms with millions of users.
This project provides a new proprietary multi-brand platform in a move that will enable the Swedish operator to launch new brands under the collective name. Also, it allows launching new brands with a high level of flexibility and scalability.