We welcome a Support and Maintenance Engineer to join our experienced team in Kharkiv supporting the systems of a large Swedish airline.
Are you an attentive to details Support and Maintenance Engineer with strong logical and critical thinking? Do you have the experience of work in the aviation domain? Then join our experienced team in Kharkiv supporting the systems of a large Swedish airline.
• Good knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server (SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Profiler)
• Good in making SQL queries and optimizing them
• Basic scripting and programming experience
• Basic knowledge of application deployment and Internet Information Services
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft .NET
• Basic knowledge of XML
• Basic knowledge of HTTP
• Basic knowledge of AD
• Intermediate level of verbal and written English
• Good verbal and writing communication skills
• Logical and critical thinking
• Attentive to details
• Taking responsibility for the actions done
• Ability to work with routine tasks
• Knowledge of the aviation domain
Your main goal as a Support and Maintenance Engineer will be to address the requests from the client and provide regular maintenance activities.
• Address client requests mostly related to data management
• Create and optimize SQL queries and stored procedures
• Deploy the fixes to QA & PROD servers
• Preparation of statistics and reports for the client
We are collaborating with a Swedish client who owns an aviation company.
Sigma Software has developed several .NET-based applications for this big aviation company in Sweden. The product involves the management of a web-based Ground Handling System. The system aims to help users manage flights, fuel levels, passenger service, and traffic forecasting for the next year.
Currently the project is in Support and Maintenance phase, so we need a person to address the requests from the client and provide regular maintenance activities.