We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will join our team to ensure reliability and robustness to the solution delivered to the customers.
Our ideal candidate is a dynamic and enthusiastic person, with strong communication skills, preferably with 2 years of experience in DevOps field.
• Computer Science or equivalent background
• Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role for 2 years
• Deep knowledge and practical experience in cloud services: MS Azure, AWS
• Experience working with CI/CD and Deployment Automation tooling: Azure DevOps, Octopus, Jenkins
• At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience in Octopus
• Knowledge of Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
• Migrate the infrastructure from on-premises into cloud
• Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
• Participating in tasks related to controlling, scheduling, planning and doing the deployment of releases to different environments, ensuring that the integrity of live environments is protected and that the correct components are released
• Collaborate with team members to improve the project’s engineering tools, systems, and procedures, and data security
• Maintain and monitor all network, security and computer systems to meet the project’s current and future requirements
• Professionally represent the infrastructure team as a technical consultant on projects
• Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of projects
Our Customer is a Swedish public organization in educational domain. The organization helps children and students with disabilities getting best education and development by funding various schools and authorities projects aimed at students help.
The main activity of our team is related to the development of .NET applications and we need a DevOps specialist to setup CI/CD and therefore automate the whole deployment process for the extremely huge set of .NET applications.
The main challenge here is to ensure the interaction between Azure DevOps and Octopus.
After the most important and urgent step to automate the deployment process is done, the next step is to migrate the whole infrastructure from on-premises to MS Azure cloud.