• Strong knowledge of JS/TypeScript stack: React.js, React Native, Node.js with TS, MongoDB
• High competence in Git flow and Unit Testing
• Proven experience with AWS Services (EC2, Lambdas)
• Operations experience including app deployment, monitoring, and configuration
• Keen to follow high coding standards
• Upper-Intermediate level of English
• Execute full-stack development for cloud-based web application
• Participate in system tech design creation and code reviews
• Be responsible for feature development from initial phase to deployment
• Proactively work in the cross-functional scrum team
• Effectively communicate with the team and client regarding the daily progress, dependencies, and
• Engage with the team and client to share creative solutions and process improvements
Our Customer is the global leader in software security solutions for modern enterprise software development. The company delivers the industry’s most comprehensive Software Security Platform that unifies with DevOps and provides static and interactive application security testing, software composition analysis, and developer application security awareness and training programs to reduce and remediate risk from software vulnerabilities. Our Customer is trusted by more than 40 percent of the Fortune 100 and half of the Fortune 50, including leading organizations such as SAP, Samsung, and Salesforce.com.
The main goal of the project is to develop a unique cloud-based web application to perform static code analysis. This platform will be used not only by development, but also by DevOps and security teams.
This is what users can do with it — scan source code, check vulnerability, and fix detected vulnerability issues early on the development stage. The best thing is that the application will work for over 25 coding and scripting languages.
The solution we are creating would allow our customer to extend his market. The existing on-premises solution is only affordable for large enterprises due to high cost. We are creating the one that will also be affordable for smaller companies with smaller budgets.