• At least 5 years of experience in commercial software development
• Evidence of having worked successfully without much supervision
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Understanding of software development life cycle
• Excellent knowledge and proper usage of Object-Oriented Programming and Design
• Experience of writing clean code (C#, JS) following best practices and guidelines
• Excellent knowledge and experience of working with .NET Framework, ASP.NET Core
• Good knowledge and working experience with SQL based databases
• Efficient knowledge of SW test methods, including automated unit and integration testing
• At least Intermediate level of English
• Initiative and proactive person, result oriented
• Good team player, responsible and reliable person
• Take responsibility for the delivery of major product features
• Identify and resolve all related key technical issues under the Architect’s supervision
• Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis
• Analyze product requirements and take major part in designing the software at a high and detailed level
• Create or at least contribute to the creation of technical specifications
• May be involved in the technology prototyping
• Carry out technical supervision of junior software development staff
• Clarify technical details for junior software development staff
• Participate in estimation and planning sessions
• Code, develop unit and integration tests, debug, document, implement and maintain portions of software
• Promote good design principles such as code reuse, modularity and extensibility as well as mentor others in these principles
• Perform code reviews in compliance with best engineering practices, coding standards and quality criteria set forth on the project
• Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
• Continuously participate in technical risks identification and analysis, immediately notify the Project Manager of new risks identified, and suggest the mitigation strategy
• Create user documentation
• Escalate technical issues that can’t be solved without additional involvement of project, department, or top management
• Report status and progress according to the project and Company demands
We are looking for a Middle/Senior .NET Developer with ReactJS to work with Sigma Software. We expect you to be actively involved in technical decision making, so you need to be a reliable and proactive person to be successful at this position.
If you feel the strength and desire to work on new projects, create innovative solutions that our clients use, then apply and develop your skills in practice.
We are waiting for you in our team!
We provide services to Enterprises, Product houses, and innovative start-ups all over the globe. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies, award-winning technology start-ups and product houses delivering software solutions and services to diverse industries and verticals.