• Strong knowledge and understanding of software testing concepts and practices
• Good understanding of TA goals, areas of applicability, activities, deliverables
• Hands-on experience in independent setting up of Testing environment
• Practical experience with Rest Web-services testing
• Good experience in API Testing using Java8 + Rest Assured or similar
• Extensive rest web-services knowledge with a tinge of Swagger/OAS
• Knowledge of WSO2 API Manager, API Gateway and Tririga OSLC will be good to have so that the end-to-end testing can be performed
• Experience working with RDBMS: PostgreSQL, MySQL, and MongoDB
• Proficient in defining and executing main SW testing docs: Test Plan, Test cases, Test Scenarios. Experience developing and maintaining Test scripts, analyzing bugs and test reporting on different projects
• Experience in direct communication with Client and/or Client’s team
• Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English
• Experience working with Postman/SoapUI tool with groovy scripting/other automated testing and reporting framework for API testing
• Knowledge of Kafka and Microservice testing
• Brief knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes, we are putting the solution in MTP
• Create and implement Test Strategy points in the automation area. A Test Strategy review and adjustment on demand
• Work on TA coverage extension. Coverage analysis
• TA integration into the dev process, including CI process
• Auto-tests design and implementation for the defined scope
• Review of artifacts delivered by other colleagues, including both test artifacts and test automation code
• Smoke/Regression activities performing, TA runs results analysis and communication with the team
• Regular spent efforts tracking and sharing
• Regular and clear status and progress reporting
• Regular communication with Customer and Sigma team
Our Customer is a multinational networking and telecommunications company. We have been working with it for 5 years. There is a big account inside of Sigma Software and this project is the youngest part of it.
Our team started to develop this product in 2019, we are continuously working on new features and the activity is ongoing.
Our team has extensive experience in Telecom domain. The project which we are developing is one in a chain that makes network rollout worldwide possible. We build an integrations part of a workflow management system that is the backbone of the business with almost 100000 employees. API management system with self-service and approvals flow is being worked out by us, which allows clients to easily consume data from the core system via RESTful APIs.
The aim of the project is to democratize the integration process with a core system, reducing the effort needed in the development team to adopt new integrations.
We believe communication is a very important part of our project, we build trust with our customer and team through it. So, when you join us you will be able to bring your soft skills to a new level being able to present new ideas and pro-actively suggest improvements.