1+ years of experience in Business Analysis position;
Proven experience in requirements gathering and analysis;
Experience in technical documentation creation;
Basic understanding of SDLC;
Understanding of systems engineering concepts;
Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
Excellent English skills (written).
• Competitive salary
• A friendly team of skilled and talented people
• Comfortable office (separated rooms, kitchen, gym with pool table, tennis table and game console)
• Convenient location not far from the city center, 10 min from metro
• Free English classes in the office
• Free lunch, tea, coffee, water, snacks
• 20 days of paid vacation
• Medical insurance
• Flexible working hours
Collect, analyze and determine requirements, document and model them;
Design functional / business / system specifications;
Analyze, prepare and validate business requirements for development teams together with a product manager;
Visualization of the user interface, mockup creation.
Ukrainian branch of SightPower Inc. (Ottawa, Canada) is looking for a Business Analyst for a full-time position in our Kharkiv office. The candidate will be involved in the development of our product, which is used as standalone software for the mining industry.