Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a venture-funded, cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
About the Industry
The US is the second-largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
• 5+ years of web development experience
• Software Design knowledge: FRP, Design patterns
• Intermediate English level.
• Highly skilled & friendly team with excellent work attitude. We welcome talented and motivated professionals that enjoy working with equals.
• Startup environment with minimum bureaucracy. Consensus is achieved through direct democracy. Each vote can make a diff.
• Your professional growth will be boosted to the moon. We have the latest stack, the most skilled team members and everyone gets at least one hour to spend on self-education daily.
• Great salary package. We are filling out key positions and value your hard and soft skills high.
• Flexible paid vacation and sick leave period. We respect your desire to work from home when required by circumstances. Nowadays health is a priority number one.
• Engineering Department in Kyiv, UA, and headquarters in San Jose, CA.
You have the Opportunity to:
• Develop shopmonkey.io — a Web application.
• Receive Figma/Zeplin designs + Jira tickets with requirements -> Provide feedback -> Validate solution/flow -> Implement features.
• Take part and implement solutions in the microfrontends architecture as we grow with smaller teams and split our codebases to achieve codebase and deployments isolation.
• Develop new components from scratch for the corporate branded design system and integrate them into the application.
• Provide and implement solutions for the web app performance optimizations.
• Take part in codebase migration to TS.
• Apply best practices and latest technologies to improve the existing codebase and DX.
Shopmonkey.io (www.shopmonkey.io) — the #1 Auto Repair Shop Management Software for Mechanics, Auto Repair Shops, Motorcycle Shops, Truck Repair & Body Shops.
Product is 5 years old with nationwide customers in the USA and Canada. We focus on building quality product.
The responsibility of the position is to work with other talented people together as a strong team to build awesome software.