Shopmonkey is one of the best-rated B2B Product focused companies in Silicon Valley. It’s the one platform that puts every aspect of the vehicle repair shop running in one place.
We are young, and value time, money and healthy work environment, so you don’t have to worry about your engine’s overheating ;)
We are creating the product that would become a must-use in the whole industry and bring success to us as we put our best effort to make it flawless.
We stand behind our product, value our people and strive to offer all our customers and business partners the best tool to manage their workshops and stores.
Now, to create the best tool, we are leveraging the React + NodeJS stack (70/30)
We are looking for People who:
• 2+ year of experience with Node.js/Express (30/)
• 4+ years of experience with React/Redux (70/)
• MongoDB and NoSQL databases
• software design skills, design patterns
• working proficiency in English
As a plus
• Experience with AWS
• very highly skilled & friendly team with excellent work attitude, we welcome talented and motivated professionals that enjoy working with equals.
• startup environment with minimum bureaucracy, consensus is achieved through direct democracy, each vote can make a diff.
• education is an important part of the culture of our company, we cover the cost of training;
• your professional growth will be boosted to the moon, we have the latest stack, the most skilled team members and everyone gets at least one hour to spend on self-education daily.
• great salary package, we are filling out key positions and value your hard and soft skills high.
• paid vacation and sick leave period, we respect your desire to work from home when required by circumstances, nowadays health is a priority number one.
• engineering Department in Kyiv, UA, and headquarters in San Jose, CA.
• our office is located in a
You have the opportunity to:
• developing shopmonkey.io — a web-platform React application.
• receive Figma/Zeplin designs + Jira tickets with requirements -> provide feedback -> validate solution/flow -> implement features.
• be responsible for the well-being of your features.
• write performant, safe and beautiful code, pull-request bullying is not the case.
• test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
• provide solutions for discovered bottlenecks and get a chance to refactor parts of the code you hate the most so you never see them again.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a venture-funded, cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.