* 4+ years of experience working as a product designer
* A portfolio that shows your proficiency in designing complex web applications
* Attention to details and willingness to create not only beautiful designs but easy-to-use at first
* Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq, Zeplin, etc.
* Fluent in prototyping
* You can run a handoff meeting and find the best solution with the dev team
* Upper-intermediate level of English, both written and verbal
* Proven experience in research techniques and methodologies
* You can build, manage, and support complex design systems
As a plus:
* You designed complex B2B solutions for knowledge management
We are offering an opportunity to help us continue to grow a world-class tech company and make a global impact in the way knowledge is shared. We are working with the latest technologies and have been incubated out of New York’s bustling technology scene.
+ Competitive salary & equity in the company
+ Comfortable & modern office in the city center
+ Working with the latest technologies (stackshare.io/shelf/shelf)
+ Access to all courses on Udemy business account
+ Medical insurance
+ Stock Options Plan
+ Paid vacation leaves and sick leaves
+ Challenging tasks from day 1
+ Young, smart, friendly Team
>>> Do you have a strong motivation to build a product that has a revolutionary impact on how people utilize digital content?
>>> Are you an Intelligent, free thinker, who is willing to become multi-disciplinary?
>>> Are you open to criticism and ready to learn and improve with a talented team?
Send us the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Resume + link to LinkedIn profile
2) Links to online portfolios
3) Links to previous projects you’ve worked on
* You can transform ideas and concepts into beautiful and easy to understand solutions
* Develop new and support existing features
* Participate and run brainstorming sessions, meetings, research, and design reviews.
* Manage and support design system
Our mission at Shelf is to enable all employees to instantly know more. Shelf is a highly awarded, innovative knowledge automation platform that revolutionizes how organizations curate and distribute company knowledge! With our powerful MerlinAI, Shelf helps organizations move from their difficult to use, legacy knowledge base to knowledge automation delivering answers on demand to employees with questions, to front-line staff interacting with prospects or customers, and to self-service interactions via your website. With many pre-built integrations, SDKs, and APIs, Shelf’s open knowledge infrastructure is extensible and integrates seamlessly with enterprise applications to improve the customer experience and employee productivity.
We are experiencing rapid growth and quickly need to expand the sales team globally to keep up with market demand. This is an incredible opportunity for an elite sales professional to join a rapidly expanding sales organization growing revenue at over 300% per year. We have successfully acquired dozens of large enterprises including Fortune 100 customers and always deliver a great customer experience.