* 2+ years of experience with a proven record in the ML and data analytics
* Experience in developing machine learning models and applying advanced analytics solutions to solve complex business problems.
* Understanding theoretical concepts of Recommendation Systems, NLP (language modeling, text classification, sequence classification, question answering, clustering, topic modeling).
* Experience deploying and maintaining ML solutions in production.
* Hands-on experience in conceptual modeling, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and hypothesis testing.
* B.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields.
* Strong English verbal and written communication.
+ PhD. in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics with specialization in machine learning/deep learning
+ Experience with Amazon ML Services, including custom modeling on SageMaker.
+ Experience in graph data modeling
Building a product that’s used by hundreds of top-tier companies
+ Competitive salary & equity options
+ Comfortable & modern office in the Lviv city center or remote
+ Medical insurance
+ Modern technical stack (stackshare.io/shelf/shelf)
+ Access to all courses on Udemy business account
+ Contribution into open-source software (github.com/shelfio)
+ Paid vacation leaves and sick leaves, official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days
+ Work laptop MacBook Pro or equivalent
+ Challenging tasks from day 1, rapid self-development and learning
+ Young, smart, friendly Team
This is an opportunity to break through the noise and struggle of everyday work and become a thought leader who impacts the world and the future of work itself.
If you are looking for the adventure of a lifetime and are interested in this opportunity, please send the following information to email@example.com:
1) Resume and link to your LinkedIn profile
2) Some good references or links to previous projects you’ve worked on, including Github/GitLab (would be a plus)
The R&D Team plays a critical role in Shelf’s future development and direction. We’re working directly with the executives and responsible for designing and implementing strategic R&D initiatives:
* Rapidly design, prototype, and experiment with the possible machine (deep) learning solutions to solve real-world problems in a highly ambiguous environment.
* Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to integrate successful solutions into large-scale, highly complex production systems
* Take ownership and pride in the products we build and always make sure they are of the highest standard
* Be empathetic towards team members and customers
Our mission at Shelf is to enable all employees to instantly know more. Shelf is a highly awarded, innovative knowledge automation platform that revolutionizes how organizations curate and distribute company knowledge! With our powerful MerlinAI, Shelf helps organizations move from their difficult to use, legacy knowledge base to knowledge automation delivering answers on demand to employees with questions, to front-line staff interacting with prospects or customers, and to self-service interactions via your website. With many pre-built integrations, SDKs and APIs, Shelf’s open knowledge infrastructure is extensible and integrates seamlessly with enterprise applications to improve the customer experience and employee productivity.
We are experiencing rapid growth and quickly need to expand the sales team globally to keep up with market demand. This is an incredible opportunity for an elite sales professional to join a rapidly expanding sales organization growing revenue at over 300% per year. We have successfully acquired dozens of large enterprises including Fortune 100 customers and always deliver a great customer experience.
Team and roles>
We are building a team of individuals that are both strong team players and outstanding individual contributors. There’s no micromanagement — you will have all the trust and freedom as long as you do your job right.
An ideal candidate should always be up for the challenge, ready to work hard and make a difference every day. You will be responsible for the success of our customers and, ultimately, the success of the company.
This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills and creativity to help a cutting-edge tech company expand globally. There are self-development and professional growth ways, as the company grows very fast and is interested in a strong team.