* Any technical education in Applied Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Information Security or related (may be incomplete) or completed programming courses (SoftServe / Mate academy, Prometheus, Coursera, etc)
* Any experience of programming and examples of your code on GitHub;
* At least Strong Intermediate English level
* Experience with React.Js;
* Any commercial experience as a Software Engineer.
* Paid internship for 3 months with the possibility for employment afterward.
* Great environment for self-development with the ability to learn from our technical experts.
* Work on the real project used by tens of thousands of users across the world.
* Working with the latest technologies (stackshare.io/shelf/shelf)
*** Are you committed to excellence?
*** Do you have a strong inner drive to make a big and global impact?
Before you apply, please read this job offer again and make sure you really want to rise to the challenges we offer you.
Ok, you truly believe you fit the above requirements and are interested in this opportunity? Please send the following information to email@example.com:
1) Resume and link to LinkedIn profile
2) Link to GitHub profile
3) Your favorite open source project
4) Describe a special achievement that you’re particularly proud of
We’re looking forward to getting to know you personally!
Shelf is a distributed software development company that applies technology to the problem of organizing knowledge for contact centers. By applying AI and data analysis, Shelf helps companies organize large quantities of unstructured knowledge regardless of its format, including text, audio, video, etc. Shelf’s approach to centralized knowledge ensures that the information customers get from agents or platforms is always consistent and accurate.
We believe our AI-led vision can empower the betterment of the workforce by solving massive training and knowledge gaps in the modern economy. It’s our mission to give new employees access to the knowledge of a veteran on Day 1, reducing stress and enabling success.
Team and roles>
We are building a team of individuals that are both strong team players and outstanding individual contributors. There’s no micromanagement — you will have all the trust and freedom as long as you do your job right. If you don’t know what commitment and dedication really mean and if you have concerns about whether you are a good fit, need not apply.
An ideal candidate should always be up for the challenge, ready to work hard and make a difference every day. You will be responsible for the success of our customers and, ultimately, the success of the company.
This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills and creativity to help a cutting-edge tech company expand globally.
P.S. Check out our outstanding tech stack here stackshare.io/shelf/shelf