* M.Sс. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields
* Solid programming experience in Python
* 2+ years of experience in NLP, Recommendation System domains
* Strong knowledge of NLP tools and libraries such as NLTK, Spacy, scikit-learn
* Understanding theoretical concepts of Recommendation System, Language modeling, Named Entity Recognition, text classification, and clustering, topic modeling.
* Hands-on experience in conceptual modeling, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and hypothesis testing.
* Experience in developing machine learning models and applying advanced analytics solutions to solve complex business problems.
* Strong English verbal and written communication.
+ Experience with cloud computing stacks such as Amazon Web Services preferred.
+ Experience deploying and maintaining AI solutions in production.
We have been incubated out of New York’s bustling technology scene.
Joining us will let you enjoy:
+ Rapid self-development and learning
+ Working with the latest technologies
+ Work laptop
+ Paid vacation leaves and sick leaves
+ Challenging tasks from day 1
+ Building a product that’s used by leading companies across the globe
+ Young, smart, friendly Team to help you rise to the challenges
Also, this position will include:
+ Equity in the company
+ Opportunity to work in an internationally established startup that has already raised Venture Capital
If you are looking for the adventure of a lifetime and are interested in this opportunity, please send the following information:
1) Resume and link to your LinkedIn profile
2) Some good references or links to previous projects you’ve worked on (would be a plus)
You can check our stack here> stackshare.io/shelf/shelf
The Data Science Team plays a critical role in Shelf’s future development and direction. This Team works directly with the executive leadership team and is responsible for designing and implementing strategic R&D initiatives, using Natural Language Processing, Machine learning, Deep learning, Artificial Intelligence, Conceptual modeling, Statistical analysis, Predictive modeling, and Hypothesis testing.
Shelf is a distributed software development company that applies technology to the problem of organizing knowledge for contact centers. By applying AI and data analysis, Shelf helps companies organize large quantities of unstructured knowledge regardless of its format, including text, audio, video, etc. Shelf’s approach to centralized knowledge ensures that the information customers get from agents or platforms is always consistent and accurate.
We believe our AI-led vision can empower the betterment of the workforce by solving massive training and knowledge gaps in the modern economy. It’s our mission to give new employees access to the knowledge of a veteran on Day 1, reducing stress and enabling success.
Team and roles>
We are building a team of individuals that are both strong team players and outstanding individual contributors. There’s no micromanagement — you will have all the trust and freedom as long as you do your job right.
An ideal candidate should always be up for the challenge, ready to work hard and make a difference every day. You will be responsible for the success of our customers and, ultimately, the success of the company.
This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills and creativity to help a cutting-edge tech company expand globally.