This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills and creativity to disrupt the market with Shelf!
Before moving forward: Take this test (learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/...online-english-level-test). If you scored less than 80%, you should stop here.
If you scored 80%+, take a screenshot and submit it along with your application.
Skills & Qualifications
* Outstanding speaking-listening-writing English language skills (written and verbal)
* You can work on multiple projects at a time with sharp attention to details
* You complete tasks within a defined deadline and you don’t need to be micromanaged to do so
* You are a proactive self-starter who is ready to take on challenges and contribute towards the growth of the company as well as your personal development
* As a plus: proficiency in other languages such as German, Spanish, French, etc.
A great opportunity to help us continue to grow a world-class tech company and make a global impact on the way companies manage and share their knowledge. We are working with the latest technologies and have been incubated out of New York’s bustling technology scene.
Joining us will let you enjoy:
* Competitive salary based on your experience level
* Plenty of room for personal and professional growth
* Working with an outstanding group of individuals
* Support, mentorship, and all the help that you might need
* Great product that actually helps companies worldwide
If you are looking for an adventure of a lifetime and are interested in this opportunity, please send the following information to email@example.com:
1) CV and link to your LinkedIn profile
2) Screenshot of your test score
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Be involved in the client’s journey from sales to onboarding and continued partnership
* Develop, plan, and execute content migration strategies for existing and prospective clients
* Building out proof of concept content migration projects
* Create and document process guides and best practices
* Create and update knowledge articles based on new or changed product features
* Create Shelf tutorials and support guides
* Solve challenging problems that will help our customers
Shelf is an intelligent knowledge-sharing platform powering the distributed economy. We help teams quickly connect with the knowledge they need to do their jobs and leverage analytics, AI and automation to make managing diverse and ever-changing content easier than ever before.
As a Content Migration Specialist, you will deal with demanding customers and pressing deadlines, design frameworks and processes to execute content migration strategies, and apply your creativity and knowledge. You’ll have exceptional problem-solving skills, strong business judgment, patience and outstanding work ethic.
We are building a team of the best individuals that are both strong team players and outstanding individual contributors. There’s no micromanagement — you will have all the trust and freedom as long as you do your job right. If you don’t know what commitment and dedication really mean and if you have concerns about whether you are a good fit, need not apply.
Shelf is an award-winning knowledge management platform with advanced AI and the best search in the industry. Used by organizations like Amazon, Indeed, and Gerber, Shelf was designed by a Harvard knowledge management expert and data scientist for best in class insight and automation. Unlike other knowledge base platforms, Shelf offers pinpoint accurate document search, AI for maintenance and powerful analytics.