* Proven at least 1 years experience in providing full-cycle recruitment
* Familiarity with various recruiting and sourcing tools/methods
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Upper-Intermediate level of English
* Ability to handle competing priorities that require multitasking and attention to detail
* Understanding the specifics of the IT job market (Lviv, Ukraine) and technologies in the IT industry
* Social engagement on Facebook, LinkedIn, Telegram, Skype
* Existence of a huge connections circle on LinkedIn
Joining us will let you enjoy:
* Competitive salary based on your experience level
* Paid vacation leaves and sick leaves
* Access to all courses on Udemy business account
* Challenging tasks from day 1
* Personal and professional growth in a fast-paced environment
* Working with a team of outstanding individuals
* Support, mentorship, and all the help that you might need
* A great opportunity to help us continue to grow a world-class tech company
Also, this position includes:
* Equity in the company
* Opportunity to work in an internationally established startup that has already raised Venture Capital
If you are looking for an adventure of a lifetime and are interested in this opportunity, please send the following information:
1) CV and link to your LinkedIn profile
2) A cover letter on why you believe you would be a good fit for our company
* Sourcing potential candidates who meet job requirements as well as company culture
* Managing the full cycle recruitment process: creation and managing of vacancy posts, candidate research, communication with candidates, conducting initial interviews, writing assessment documentation, managing feedback
* Regular IT market monitoring, analysis, and review
* Generating new methods and approaches to attract the best specialists
We are looking for IT Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from research, talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and assigning great employees to the hiring managers.
We strongly believe that values and the best achievements start with the recruitment process built in the company!
Do you think the same? Join!
Shelf is a distributed software development company that applies technology to the problem of organizing knowledge for contact centers. By applying AI and data analysis, Shelf helps companies organize large quantities of unstructured knowledge regardless of its format, including text, audio, video, etc. Shelf’s approach to centralized knowledge ensures that the information customers get from agents or platforms is always consistent and accurate.
We believe our AI-led vision can empower the betterment of the workforce by solving massive training and knowledge gaps in the modern economy. It’s our mission to give new employees access to the knowledge of a veteran on Day 1, reducing stress and enabling success.
Team and roles>
We are building a team of individuals that are both strong team players and outstanding individual contributors. There’s no micromanagement — you will have all the trust and freedom as long as you do your job right.
An ideal candidate should always be up for the challenge, ready to work hard and make a difference every day. You will be responsible for the success of our customers and, ultimately, the success of the company.
This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills and creativity to help a cutting-edge tech company expand globally.