• Work experience in DevOps for at least 3+ years;
• Work experience with Kubernetes;
• Experience with AWS/ Microsoft Azure/ Google Cloud;
• Experience with Terraform;
• English: intermediate (B1) and higher.
• CI / CD settings (Jenkins, CircleCI, GitLab CI / CD, Teamcity, Bamboo);
• Programming experience (Python/Go/sh/bash);
• Settings and work with relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and non-relational (MongoDB, Redis) databases, queuing systems (Kafka, Rabbit, etc.);
• Experience with ELK, Prometheus, and Grafana.
• Official days off in accordance with Ukrainian national holidays;
• Medical insurance after 3 months of employment;
• $ 500 education, after probation;
• Flexible working hours;
• 20 vacation days per year;
• 5 paid days off per year.
Are you an ambitious DevOps specialist who wants to grow professionally? An experienced cloud developer who wants to switch jobs? A passionate engineer who’s fed up with companies that just want to maintain a decades-old tech stack?
We offer a perfect opportunity for DevOps engineers to grow their skills and implement the best DevOps practices on a variety of projects for clients.
You will be responsible for developing the architecture of new projects, their implementation, and setting up CI/CD.
SHALB provides System Architecture, SRE, and DevOps services for highly loaded projects. We design, develop and support infrastructures for high-load SaaS and PaaS systems, private clouds, web resources, etc.