We are looking for an outstanding 3d artist who can create a wide range of environments in futuristic/alternate reality settings, covering also physicalized objects and destruction models for our upcoming AAA game.
• Art portfolio showcasing environments and organic props;
• Demonstrated expertise in asset creation, level layout, and art principles including, direct and indirect lighting, color theory, composition, staging, and appeal;
• Proficiency in Maya, ZBrush, and Photoshop;
• Comfortable working in a variety of art styles, ability to strictly follow required art style;
• Originality and creativity, high attention to details;
• Ability to perform well under pressure and deliver work in a timely manner;
• Passion for video games;
• Shipped PC/console games;
• Experience with Unity, UE or other game engine editors is a plus;
• Experience Creating Shaders for materials with textures generated for PBR lighting;
• Experience with Algorithmic’s suite of Substance tools;
• Experience with SpeedTree Modeler is a plus;
• Knowledge about Level Design is a plus;
• Modding experience;
We offer you:
• An exciting chance to work in booming industry on interesting and challenging projects.
• A modern office with friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
• Great opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth.
• A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
• 24 days of paid vacation per year, paid sick leave.
• English language lessons.
• Company doctor.
• Creating concepts for both architectural and organic natural environments;
• Creating high poly sculpts and low poly in-game models based on original concepts;
• Creating original textures using various tools and middleware;
• Setting up materials and shaders to achieve best possible final quality;
• Work with the Art Director and Designers to establish the overall look for a level;
• Collaborate with level designers to layout and build player experiences;
• Maintain the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.