Senior Azure Cloud Developer to join Swedish work zone safety control company (3 months engagement, ~8h/d, with possibility for prolongation)
About the company:
Ramudden creates safe workplaces through customized solutions, with consideration for people’s safety and the working environment. We provide equipment when and where it is needed, perform on-site services and train our customers’ employees. We also help secure public places. Our purpose is to make sure people get home unharmed every day, whether they’re working on a job site or just passing by. Today, we are present in around 70 locations in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia and Canada and have a turnover of around SEK 1.8 billion per year and have approx. 800 employees.
- Help with the migration from one ERP system to another (Unit4)
- Validate the architecture around the plan with Logic Apps
- To design, build and implement new integrations of on-premise and cloud solutions into new ERP system
- Experience with Azure Logic Apps
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in designing and implementing solutions that use a cloud-based architecture in public cloud platforms
- Very good understanding and technical exposure to Azure Cloud technologies and concepts
- Strong hands-on experience in implementing azure integration solutions
- Strong familiarity with cloud security, infrastructure, scalability, operations, etc.
This opportunity is for 3 months engagement, approximately 8h/d. Based on the result of the work, the contract may be prolonged.