Our loyal customer Aibetic — a product start-up company from Sweden — is looking for a talented Java developer to join them on the fantastic journey.
On the global market, the future potential of Medtech is endless. As digitalization accelerates, so does chronic illness, including diabetes, increasing exponentially. With a vision to simplify and save the lives of the 463 million diabetics around the world, AiBetic is a new AI-driven app. With its highly elaborated and complex AI system, the AiBetic app will hold a unique position on the market.
The world is our market and at Aibetic, we aim for high pace global expansion, with Sweden as our home market. Our ambition is to be the next Medtech unicorn company.
· Have high experience of Java, Spring Boot, and preferably Kotlin. Other languages like
Python/Golang is a plus as well.
· Have experience with AWS services and an understanding of Kubernetes
· Implement Restful APIs with confidence and a high understanding of suitable design with
the correct verbs, status codes and similar
· Have high knowledge of application design patterns and common application
· Have high knowledge of SQL databases (preferably Postgres), and also NoSQL data
storages of various kinds (preferably including Redis and Cassandra)
· Have experience writing tests that verify your code, unit tests and integration tests
· Are used to working in an agile environment and development process
· You have the high logical ability and can think about solutions from many perspectives and
in several steps. You have an analytical mind and are a strong problem solver
· You keep an eye on the latest trends in your area
The position is for 3 months with a half-of-the-day engagement.