SFox Model is looking for the Frontend Engineer to start the team in Ukraine for our Swiss client.
Mammut Sports Group AG is a Swiss multinational mountaineering and trekking company headquartered in Seon, Switzerland. The company was founded in 1862 by Kaspar Tanner in Dintikon.
Do you want to combine your passion for coding with your love for the outdoors? Our IT Solutions Delivery team is looking for a team member to join us in developing exciting user experiences for our customer-facing e-commerce frontends. In this role, you will further develop and maintain our headless commerce frontends to support our growth and our ambition to create the best-in-class ecommerce experience.
We are the team who builds Mammut.com. We work with cross-functional agile squads to build and roll out new features, fix bugs and create an amazing online experience for our customers.
- Develop and maintain our customer-facing e-commerce frontends across a range of technologies.
- Apply DevOps practices, including automated testing, continuous integration & continuous deployment setup.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional and Agile team as a valued expert and voice your ideas and solutions.
- Maintain a good code quality and stay up to date with the latest technology and trends.
- Pivot our technology stack and user experiences if the need arises.
- 5+ years of working experience as a Front End engineer
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs, headless CMS solutions and analytics suites.
- Experience writing and maintaining automated test (visual-regression and unit tests).
- Ability to translate design templates and UI/UX mock-ups to feature-rich, pixel-perfect websites and web applications.
- Good understanding of web development and SEO best practices, web accessibility, and common design patterns.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Able to balance autonomy and collaboration.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience with e-commerce in an apparel environment is a big plus.
- Experience leading a team is also a big plus
WHAT YOU GET
- Scandinavian work-life balance
- 26 days of paid vacation
- 5 days of paid sick leave
- Direct collaboration with customer
- HR support in Ukraine
- Team building activities both in Ukraine and abroad
- Possibility for self-development
- Flexibility about working place