Are you a motivated developer eager to join a startup team? Are you driven by the mission to build the next-generation top SME lender? Read on!
About the project:
DBT is a fintech startup in Stockholm looking to serve the missing middle of Swedish SME companies with tailored finance solutions to support their growth journeys. We apply a digi-human approach to give our customers the best experience, enabled by technology. We have a strong team, an established track record and customer base, and solid financial backing. We’re continuing our growth journey and expanding our tech team.
We build in the cloud (AWS), we mix proprietary development in TypeScript / Node / Java / SQL with great third-party SaaS, we take cybersecurity seriously, and our focus is on enabling a great neo-bank user experience. Our work culture is business-focused, engaging, and curious, with a cool head and warm heart!
- Build our modern, effective backbone for our web applications, data intelligence, and SaaS integrations
- Work with several different technologies, systems, and APIs
- Work close to the users and business operations experts that rely on what you help build
- Join a very strong Tech team with lots of experience and lots of smarts
- Exercising and growing a diverse technical skillset
- Work together with business domain experts and see the impact of your work first-hand
Your Key Qualifications:
- Several years of experience with backend development, for example developing REST APIs, sync / async integrations, and data pipelines between third-party systems, data transformation, and authentication protocols.
- Solid skills in TypeScript, Node, and SQL
- Experience working at startups; familiar with a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- You enjoy driving both your own tasks and contributing to the team, and to the design and architecture of the whole system.
- You are a great problem solver who challenges yourself and wants to grow your skillset.
- Direct experience with AWS, infrastructure security, and Java would be considered an advantage.
What We Offer:
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
- 5 paid sick leave days
- Independent work under the coordination
- HR support in Ukraine
- Business trips to Sweden
- Team building activities both in Ukraine and abroad
- Possibility for self-development
- Flexibility about working place