Join us to build robust and scalable data processing pipelines to help solve the next generation industry challenges!
Our teams are working on building the next-generation industrial data ecosystem, including a data platform and applications.
Remote is an application delivered both as a native desktop application and through server-side rendering, that provides industrial customers a 3D Digital Twin that gives them an immersive and interactive understanding of their 3D and other visual data.
The Company is seeking two Unreal Engine developers to help the Remote team continue to support Oil & Gas engineers in the development of immersive technology to better execute site inspection activities.
These engineers will work with the Remote team on the day-to-day development of the Remote application. This involves creating user interfaces and infrastructure for retrieving and displaying data from the Company Data Fusion data platform, as well as building interactive 3D features for remote planning.
It is a great opportunity to have real work impact through creating and implementing innovative technology that contributes to sustainability and efficiency gains for industrial customers.
This engagement will begin as soon as possible and continue until November 30th, 2022. The Company Remote team is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and this role can be executed either on-site or remotely as long as the contractor is located within 2 hours of Oslo’s time zone.
We are an international, diverse and continuously learning team. To further strengthen our team, we are looking for someone with the following background:
● 4 years’ experience in gameplay programming or UI design using Unreal Engine
● Proficient in C++
● Qt, OpenGL, WebGL experience is highly desirable
● Experience working with REST APIs
● Notions of 3D algorithms and good knowledge of mathematics
● Experiencing working with designers to implement experience specific UI/UX
● Excellent communication skills in English
● Ability to apply creativity in problem-solving and the ability to think outside of the established
● Ability to receive, solicit and give constructive feedback
SFox (SFox Group GmbH) — is company with a unique model of collaboration that connects Ukrainian software developers with Scandinavian companies, shares Scandinavian values and working conditions.
We are always looking for talented people and aim at building a culture of trust, competency and true commitment to our customer.