On behalf of our customer — a train company Go Ahead Nordic (Norway) — we are looking for a .NET developer with inclination to work with Azure (5 years of experience) — to join their Ukrainian-Norwegian development team.
Their product is a Train Management System — a real time system of railway traffic data processing and analytics.
The MVP version was developed from June to December 2019, and the system has been running successfully since then. In the plans, to scale it to other countries.
Check out the video of our celebration of successful MVP launch in Norway.
Team composition: 2 Senior .NET developers, 1 senior Angular developer — Ukraine, PO — Norway.
Technology stack: CQRS, Event Sourcing, Azure Service Fabric, .Net Core, SignalR, MongoDb, CI/CD process, Domain Driven Design, Autofac, REST Web API, Microservices, loosely coupled architecture, Git, Azure Dev Ops, scrum process, Azure Service Bus, Signal R, Remoting, xUnit, Castle, Newtonsoft Json, Azure Application Insights, Azure Data Lake, Azure Binary Storage, Service Fabric Reliable collections.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON:
- with good analytical skills
- with business oriented mindset
- with high level of flexibility
- eager to come up with ideas and elegant solutions
- has good communicative skills and fluent English
- is ready to work with cutting edge technologies and is happy about learning new
- fan of Scandinavian lifestyle of work-life balance :)
- Experience with .NET
- Knowledge of MongoDB
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with microservices
AS A PLUS:
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with Azure Service Fabric
- Software development, requirements clarification, testing
- Micro services infrastructure development using Azure Service Fabric
- Working with data in Reliable connections
- Request logging and tracing using Azure App Insights
- Import and export data from / to Azure Blob Storage
- Sending asynchronous notifications with the help of Signalr
- Configuring Mongodb as the primary data storage
- Task management with the help of Azure DevOps, CI/CD
WHAT YOU GET:
- Medical insurance
- English lessons
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick leave days
- Home office equipment
- Budget for certification, conferences
- Monthly/Yearly team activities
- Days off on all Ukrainian public holidays
- Scandinavian work culture with high level of respect to private life
- HR support in Ukraine
- Direct collaboration with customer without middle-management