● Development experience with Java/JEE environments
● Maven, Jenkins, GIT, Assembla, NEXUS
● MySQL, MariaDB
● AWS experience
● Good oral and written presentation skills in English
● High-level communication skills
● Independent and solution-oriented
● Interest in and the ability to see the customer’s needs and the overall of its solution, while being a driven skilled developer.
● Background in construction domain software.
● Experience with Kanban methodology
● Experience with mobile development /adapting web to mobile/
• Participation in all phases of the development process — from idea, design, development, implementation, and testing of the solution.
• Project work in system development with close communication with customer, integration, and system management, as well as application development.
• Solve complex issues that require the development of new, or improve existing, processes, and solutions.
You will work at a Norwegian product company with a market-leading SAAS solution for the construction domain. Our Customer is located in Oslo, Norway. The main product is e-platform with CRM functions and modules with systems and advisory services for the Construction and Real Estate industry.
• The goal is to be the preferred supplier of systems for commissioning and operations for the building, construction, and real estate industry
• The goal is to create a system on the web where all actors can work on the same platform from planning, to completion of projects and on to the operation and maintenance of buildings after the projects are completed
• Customer has ambitions to offer its products internationally from 2022, the product has the potential for a growing need in an international market.