We welcome a result-oriented, talented, and self-sufficient Database Administrator who wants to work on an automated marketing platform. You will help with optimization, investigation of database behavior, and maintaining the availability of clusters, upgrading database versions.
You will develop a marketing automation platform that offers a wide range of features and tools like creating responsive emails and newsletters suitable for mobile devices, designing efficient mailing lists and loyalty club management, designing landing pages, creating online surveys, and much more. This platform can also integrate with hundreds of apps and connect email marketing software to CRM or websites simply and easily.
Your area of responsibility:
- You will detect errors in schema, queries, configuration, and overall usage of our databases;
- You will work with back-end, DevOps, QA, and security teams to plan for and continuously improve all the aspects of our work with databases;
- You will verify database changes performed by other teams;
- You will monitor query performance and provide guidance to other teams on how to improve it.
Skills and requirements:
- You have at least 5 years of hands-on experience with SQL Server and ElasticSearch;
- You have knowledge in configuring small to medium-sized clusters, safely backup and restoring them;
- You know how to optimize, test, and profile schema and queries;
- You know how OLAP databases and NoSQL solutions (preferably MongoDB/Redis) work;
- You have experience in using Docker and docker-compose as well as infrastructure-as-code tools (e.g. terraform/ansible/saltstack);
- You are able to investigate database issues quickly;
- You are experienced in benchmarking different database configuration setups;
- English Intermediate and higher;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Working in a team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Personal legal support;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Team building events.