We are looking for a Senior Blockchain Developer to be a part of the venture capital fund development team and build applications onto their existing blockchain platforms. If you are looking to make a difference in the world and become part of an engaging project, please send us your CV.
This client is a venture capital fund that invests in various blockchain software applications and wants to start building a team of blockchain developers to help the software companies that the fund has invested in.
Your area of responsibility:
- Development of the blockchain system architecture;
- Creation of smart contracts and web applications using blockchain technology;
- Creation and optimization of blockchain protocols;
- Building a distributed ledger system that ensures reliable collaboration and transaction security;
- Creation of a distributed ledger system that provides reliable cooperation and transaction security;
- Maintaining a distributed ledger system that provides reliable cooperation and transaction security.
Skills and requirements:
- Experience with some of the more popular Blockchain technologies such as Ethereum, IBM Blockchain, ConsenSys Quorum, Hydrogen Molecule, Ripple, etc.;
- Deep knowledge of blockchain architecture;
- Deep knowledge of smart contracts;
- Knowledge of cryptography of blockchain technology;
- Knowledge of data structures vs/vi blockchain principles;
- Some web development experience;
- Solid software development experience;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher.
Will be a plus:
- Experience working with software companies with investment;
- Experience working with consulting firms.
- Working in a team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Personal legal support;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Team building events.