It’s a freshly funded startup that is building the operating system for product-led growth. It helps companies increase their ARR by identifying customers that are ready to convert their sales activity and by impacting expansion and upselling. All of this is done by understanding the user journey and the user’s interaction with the product using ML, and providing analytics, sales insights, product modeling, signals, and dashboards for all stakeholders.
Your area of responsibility
- Planning & building new features from scratch;
- Developing new functionality and improving the current one;
- Bug fixing;
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Working closely with technical leadership.
Skills and requirements
- 3+ years of experience in full-stack development;
- Experience in TypeScript;
- Strong knowledge of Node.js, PostgreSQL, and Nest.js;
- Practical skills in HTML 5, CSS, and React (using React Query);
- Strong programming skills and computer science fundamentals;
- Proficient in design, data structures, problem-solving, and debugging;
- Knowledge of design patterns, and performance improvement.
Will be a plus
- Experience working in a startup;
- Experience in RESTful API, Redis, AWS, and CI/CD.
- Working in a team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Personal legal support;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Team building events.