We are looking for a proficient Low-level Developer to work in the cybersecurity field. If you are interested in making a difference and being part of an exciting project, please apply with your CV.
Our new client develops a cyber security project for the US government. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the security of the United States.
Your area of responsibility:
- Develop high-quality software;
- Collaborate closely with the customer;
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, including requirements elicitation, software design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance;
- Troubleshoot and debug issues with software components;
- Ability to tell and solve problems.
Skills and requirements:
- 7+ years of solid experience in C/C++ development;
- Strong theoretical and practical experience with iOS or Android/Linux;
- Extensive hands-on experience with OS internals;
- Ability to develop a feature from design to production;
- Passionate problem solver and autodidact.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with reverse engineering of mobile/desktop applications;
- Experience with advanced malware reverse engineering;
- Experience with designing complex software products;
- Knowledge of mobile development iOS/Android;
- Knowledge of Swift/Objective-C/Java;
- Knowledge of English at the Intermediate level or higher.
- Working in a team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Personal legal support;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Team building events.