We are looking for a proficient Vulnerability Researcher to work in the cybersecurity field. If you are interested in making a difference and being part of an exciting project, please apply with your CV.
Our new client develops a cyber security project for the US government. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the security of the United States.
Your area of responsibility:
- Detect and exploit vulnerabilities;
- Understand the technical details of the published vulnerabilities as well as their real risk;
- Build scripts and software modules to verify the presence of vulnerabilities;
- Effectively communicate the vulnerability impact;
- Reverse-engineer vulnerability patches in order to better understand certain vulnerabilities;
- Assist in analyzing data from internet scanning tools in order to validate its accuracy;
- Assist in the development of tools to improve vulnerability or threat research.
Skills and requirements:
- Extensive experience (3+ years) in reverse engineering;
- Proven experience in vulnerability exploitation;
- Knowledge of OS internals (any OS);
- Recent knowledge of exploitation techniques (iOS/Android/Windows/Linux/embedded).
Will be a plus:
- Academic degree in Computer Sciences/Mathematics/Physics;
- Proven record (CVEs or verbal description) of found vulnerabilities in mobile/desktop OSes;
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Working in a team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Personal legal support;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Team building events.