We are looking for a talented experienced DevOps Engineer to join us at the most exciting time as we rewrite our systems from the scratch, adhering to best engineering practices and using the latest technology.
At our project, it is our vision to democratize and digitalize dermatology, with the goal of improving dermatological treatments & making them easily accessible. We offer medical and science-based solutions to effectively treat dermatological conditions (e.g. acne, slow aging). The treatment & products are customized according to our patient’s medical needs and skin conditions after continuous online check-ups with our dermatologists.You will join our highly skilled international team of tech professionals, developing telemedical and business platforms to become a global leader in dermatological fields.
Your area of responsibility
- Designing and implementing cost-efficient, scalable, stable, and cross-region infrastructure for both internally developed backend and frontend systems and third-party solutions;
- Working on ways to fully automate releases and features environments for web and native apps;
- Establishing monitoring and observability tools;
- Ensuring systems meet high security and healthcare compliance standards;
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended;
- Planning projects and being involved in project management decisions.
Skills and requirements
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role in fast-paced product oriented environments;
- Proficiency with Terraform, Kubernetes, AWS, and Docker;
- Solid knowledge of CI/CD platforms (Azure DevOps, GitHub Actions);
- Great knowledge of various monitoring and observability tools and approaches (ELK, Prometheus);
- Extensive knowledge of Linux administration, networking, and security;
- Previous experience maintaining infrastructure for databases (MongoDB, Postgres);
- Problem-solving attitude and collaborative team spirit;
- Very good level of English knowledge (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus
- Previous experience working in a microservices environment.
- Working in a team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Covid medical insurance;
- Personal legal support;
- English classes;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Team building events.