We seek strong talent with deep hands-on algorithmic or application security experience for this role.
Our client is a newly founded startup that aims to change the current dynamics in the application security testing market. Instead of building another testing solution, we want to rid developers of the pain they experience when tasked with remediating vulnerabilities detected in their code. We believe that the next evolution of application security is automatic remediation, and we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our core team so we can build it together.
Your area of responsibility
- Planning & building new features from scratch;
- Developing new functionality;
- Bug fixing;
- Working closely with technical leadership.
Skills and requirements
- 5+ years of proven hands-on experience in software development with Python.
- 3+ years of hands-on algorithmic or application security experience.
- Be a team player, but also know how to take a task and drive it to completion on your own;
- Ability to communicate in English at an Intermediate level or higher.
Will be a plus
- Experience using SAST tools;
- Experience using Semgrep;
- Experience working in B2E SaaS offerings;
- Experience in B2D products, especially around developer tools.
- Working in a team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Covid medical insurance;
- Personal legal support;
- English classes;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Team building events.