We are looking for an experienced C/C++ Developer to work on a cybersecurity project from scratch.
SevenPro is a Ukrainian IT company providing services in software development and technical consulting. Our project involves working with the Windows kernel and dealing with cyber security solutions.
Your area of responsibility
- Design, develop, and maintain kernel-mode software components for WFP and NDIS filter drivers;
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, including requirements elicitation, software design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance;
- Troubleshoot and debug issues with kernel-mode software components;
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in Windows kernel programming and related technologies.
Skills and requirements
- 5+ years of experience with C and C++ programming in a Windows environment;
- Experience in Windows kernel programming;
- Solid understanding of kernel-mode software development, including driver development and testing;
- Experience with Windows kernel debugging tools and kernel-mode driver frameworks (such as WinDbg, WDK, etc.);
- Understanding of Assembler x86/ARM;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
Will be a plus
- Experience working on projects from scratch;
- Knowledge of English at the Intermediate level.
- Working in a team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Covid medical insurance;
- Personal legal support;
- English classes;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Team building events.