We’re looking to hire our top talent Full Stack developer to help build and lead a state-of-the-art product in the Sales Tech Arena. You will work alongside CTO, to build and shape our product to help make our project the next big thing in Sales-Tech.
Our client is a startup that is well-financed and has an influence on the market and is ready to be in demand, move fast thanks to a clearly developed strategy. They have over 20 years of combined experience in managing the highest-grossing teams. Other than that, we are passionate about building a positive, diverse, and supportive culture we look for people who are inventors, builders, learners, and team players. Most of all, we are big believers in hiring for the right attitude and potential, so if you feel you might be missing one of the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us.
Your area of responsibility:
- Planning & building new features from scratch;
- Working in a fast-paced environment with players around you;
- Development of new functionality and improvement of current;
- Participation in product development and communication with the client’s team.
Skills and requirements:
- 4+ years of experience with NodeJS;
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (Mongo, Redis);
- Savvy in HTML/CSS, familiarity with cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility;
- High standard of code quality;
- You have a designers eye, you’re sensitive to details, and you aspire to perfection;
- You are a team player, with excellent communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- MSc, BSc in CS;
- Upper-Intermediate English level or higher.
- Working in a team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Personal legal support;
- English classes;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Team building events.