We are looking for an experienced, technically strong, detail-oriented DevOps to join the development and engineering team. Our client is a Fintech company focused on the energy space.
The client is an American Fintech company that has several areas in which they are developing: oil/gas price prediction, oil/gas management in the gas transportation system, and oil well wear and tear prediction. There is also a project to automate reports on CO2 emissions for the U.S. federal government, and they are also actively developing a green energy industry. They are disrupting well forecasting and cash flow analysis with their flagship product.
Your area of responsibility
- Working with developers to push out to test and production environments;
- Working cross-functionally with development and engineering teams;
- Design, developing, and implementing Terraform and Jenkins Scripts;
- Working with our agile teams and our CI/CD pipelines;
- Participating in Daily Standups (in the evening time) and Weekly Sprint Planning Meetings.
Skills and requirements
- 4+ years of solid DevOps experience;
- Solid understanding of infrastructure as code;
- Solid understanding of orchestration with code;
- Knowledge of how to provision infrastructure and system administration;
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Terraform, Azure DevOps, or GitHub Actions;
- Understanding of Microservices;
- Ability to communicate in English at an Upper-Intermediate level or higher.
Will be a plus
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Area;
- Solid knowledge of cloud environments such as Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform (with a preference for Google Cloud Platform).
- Working in a team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Covid medical insurance;
- Personal legal support;
- English classes;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Team building events.