We are looking for an experienced and talented Vue.js developer to strengthen our team and help with product implementation
This platform delivers an Augmented Predictive Intelligence Platform that answers investigative questions and uncovers new and meaningful data points and connections, so investigators thoroughly understand past criminal activity and can better anticipate future events.
Your area of responsibility
- Implementing new features and logic (for instance, new types of cards);
- Bug fixing and legacy code replacing;
- Performance optimization, improving app stability;
- Libraries and components researching;
- Deep architecture/main flow changes;
- Writing various types of documentation.
Skills and requirements
- 2+ years in component-based front-end development;
- At least 1 year of Vue.js development;
- Ability to work with design as guidelines and pixel perfect;
- Ability to understand the product and suggest solutions and alternatives to complex problems.
Will be a plus
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Working in a team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Personal legal support;
- English classes;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Cozy office and nice family-type atmosphere;
- Team building events.