In this role, you will need to apply critical testing to big data and machine learning products. You will work to improve the quality and performance of our indexing, management, AI/ML models.
A data analytics platform using AI, ML, visualization, and identity behavior for governments, banks, insurance companies, in general organizations that want to manage their data effectively.
Your area of responsibility:
- Performing automation testing;
- Checking the bug tracking system for corrected bugs;
- Studying requirements, clarifying them with the customer;
- Participating in rallies within the team and with the customer;
- Actively communicating with the developers;
- Participating in an Agile environment (daily and weekly meetings, etc.).
Skills and requirements:
- 3+ years of proven hands-on experience in testing data-driven enterprise software;B.E. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field of study;
- Experience with creating automated data sets for AI/ML testing using Python;
- Familiarity with testing and QA methodologies and tools — Junit, Jmeter, Selenium;
- Great eye and passion for UI details, visualization, and data;
- Understanding the use case and business needs;
- Hands-on experience with Jira, Git, Apache open source tools;
- Experience with Linux, Jenkins, CI/CD, AWS, Azure, GCP;
- Intermediate English level and higher.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with MongoDB, ELK, Logging framework, SIEM;
- Experience with AI/ML algorithms and libraries in Java or Python;
- Experience with designing, implementing, and running automated testing with big data frameworks.
- Working in a team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Covid medical insurance;
- Personal legal support;
- English classes;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Cozy office and nice family-type atmosphere;
- Team building events.