If you have a passion for big data, algorithms optimization, and building innovative technology that shapes the future of data science and AI please contact us. And join a team that is working at the speed of a startup, while serving and dealing with the most interesting and challenging real-time data-driven customers. You will work to solve complex problems and help build the data services for visualization and UX/UI.
A data analytics platform using AI, ML, visualization, and identity behavior for governments, banks, insurance companies, and in general organizations that want to manage their data effectively.
Your area of responsibility:
- Building new services and features;
- Enhancing the existing modules of the product;
- Participating in rallies within the team and with the customer;
- Actively communicating with the developers;
- Participating in an Agile environment (daily and weekly meetings, etc.).
Skills and requirements:
- 4+ years of proven hands-on experience developing complex enterprise software systems (with a strong foundation in Java and related technologies);
- B.E. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field of study;
- Experience in creating high-level and detailed software design, building data analysis code that performs well in real-time, with high scalability and time-sensitive responses;
- Building REST APIs and working with RESTfull services in real-time;
- Experience with distributed computing technologies, Apache Ignite, Spark & scripting languages (such as Python);
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills;
- Data models and architecture, excellent data modeling and analysis skills;
- Experience with Docker, Jenkins, K8s, Kafka, Jira (Kanban/Scrum), Git;
- Expertise working with product managers, project managers, technical leads, and analysts across the SDLC lifecycle;
- Intermediate English level and higher.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with MongoDB, ELK, Logging framework, SIEM;
- Experience with Linux, AWS, Azure, GCP;
- Experience with AI/ML algorithms and libraries in Java or Python.
- Working in a team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Covid medical insurance;
- Personal legal support;
- English classes;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Cozy office and nice family-type atmosphere;
- Team building events.